Khloe Kardashian reveals her struggle with body image

Khloe Kardashian has given a frank and honest interview with Cosmopolitan where she discusses a wide range of issues, which include her marriage, looks, and how it feels to constantly be compared to her sisters. Khloe Kardashian, the 28-year-old is quick to emphasize the benefits of publicly appearing alongside her myriad petite sisters.
Khloe Kardashian Pics, Khloe Kardashian Photos

She's known for projecting an air of outspoken confidence. But in an interview with Cosmopolitan UK, Khloe Kardashian recounts her battles with self-esteem and body image.

Khloe Kardashian, 28, told Cosmopolitan magazine: “I’m pretty tough. I want to say I don’t care, but of course [comments about my body] are going to sting. "After my father died [when she was 19], I gained a lot of weight, and then I was in the spotlight.

The brunette beauty, who has appeared on a variety of her family's hit series since 2007, happily shows off her toned physique.

Khloe Kardashian Photo Gallery:

Khloe Kardashian Pics, Khloe Kardashian Photos  Khloe Kardashian Pics, Khloe Kardashian Photos  Khloe Kardashian Pics, Khloe Kardashian Photos